Our house cleaning division at Cleaning With Love is hiring for long-term, permanent staff who are interested to make professional cleaning an enjoyable career.
Positions start from home cleaning, with opportunity to train as Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Full time
- Part time
- Early morning / Day / Evening Shifts
- Shifts are usually 8am-5pm, meet your team at Vancouver Office each morning
- Flexible schedule...you can choose which days you wish to work. We service 7 days a week, Mon-Sun
- Payment every 2 weeks plus TIPS
- Team work! Work with 2-4 members per team
- Each team cleans 4-5 properties per day
- Team Leaders and Drivers are responsible to navigate gps, read and share job notes with their team before each job, communicate to their team tasks divided into kitchen/bathroom/other etc.
- Manager provides Mon-Sat client support, friendly staff support, scheduling, marketing, and administration.
- Manager provides regular training, field support for directions, and we LOVE to help you with your future professional and personal planning
- Follow instructions of team leader, communicate, plan and work under time deadline (eg. 45 minutes kitchen, 30 minutes bathroom)
- Take care of cleaning equipment, supplies, sanitizing between each client
- Dusting furniture, common areas, living rooms, personal belongings
- Vacuum and mop carpet and hard floors
- Clean kitchen (counters/cupboards/sink/appliances)
- Clean bathrooms (shower/toilet/mirror)
- Laundry of bed linens and fold towels
- Organizing personal belongings (eg. children's toys)
- Clean after pets: dog dishes, cat litter box, vacuum pet beds
- Able to meet your team at our Vancouver Office each morning at 8am
- Do not need driver license, but GREAT if you do!
- Work hard with integrity, care and passion!
- Excellent attendance record
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and excited to learn new things everyday
- Happy to work with an international roster of students and newcomers from all ages, races, genders and cultures
- Healthy and fit - with no injuries or physically limiting conditions
- Covid requirements - comfortable to wear face mask throughout the work day
About our Family (since 2011)
Our agency's mission is to help newcomers to Canada find a second home and family with us, where they can improve English, learn team skills, learn hospitality and life skills.
Our office team’s top goal is to provide the most organized cleaning service possible through: OUTSTANDING customer service, agile logistics, responsive field support, routine quality checks and meticulous supply management.
Throughout Covid, we have been blessed to continue operations with awesome, friendly clients that have kept us busy! And we want to give back to them by providing the best luxury cleaning services, putting huge smiles on their faces every visit!
- All team members wear face mask during entire shift
- We provide disposable gloves for every client
- Temperature screenings every morning
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures between every job
- As a cleaning company, we set highest standards. Our cloths are freshly laundered, color-coded for separate use per room. We bring brand new gloves/shoe covers/sponges/scrub pads for each job. As well, we disinfect our equipment between every job!